Ericsson Latest Employment Opportunity
Ericsson Latest Employment Opportunity About this opportunity! We are now looking for a Cloud Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer … The post Ericsson Latest Employment Opportunity appeared first on NewWebGh.
Ericsson Latest Employment Opportunity
About this opportunity!
We are now looking for a Cloud Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers.
In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Expert typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are encouraged to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Working as a Support Expert will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson.
The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
What you will do
- Firstly, Customer Service Request handling
- Secondly, Provide preemptive solution to stabilize and optimize customer network
- Thirdly, Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting in customer network
- Furthermore, Handling of dedicated support
- Then, Provide regular progress updates in the support system for each assigned support issue.
- Finally, Software Update Management (SUM) handling
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Networking etc…
- Min years of experience: 6-7 years’ experience on telecom or IT company
- Demonstrated ability on some or all: Virtualization, Cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack), Linux OS knowledge, DB knowledge, TCP/IP networking concepts and packet analysis, HDS/infrastructure competence.
- Red Hat Openstack Knowledge is a plus
- Deep Knowledge of Linux including extensive Hands on and Administration to ensure customer satisfaction with the performance of installed systems by successful handling and reporting of all technical problems.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Operation based on Openstack and SDN is a plus
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How to Apply for this Ericsson Latest Employment Opportunity
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy