Norway Embassy jobs 2022
Norway Embassy jobs 2022 Applications are invited from motivated, hardworking, and dynamic individuals to submit applications for job vacancies at the Norwegian Embassy in Accra. The Norwegian Embassy in Accra is hiring qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Officer. Job Summary The main tasks are working with administrative tasks, like archive, ICT user support, and … The post Norway Embassy jobs 2022 appeared first on NewWebGh.
Norway Embassy jobs 2022
Applications are invited from motivated, hardworking, and dynamic individuals to submit applications for job vacancies at the Norwegian Embassy in Accra. The Norwegian Embassy in Accra is hiring qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Officer.
The main tasks are working with administrative tasks, like archive, ICT user support, and anything other needed.
Norway Embassy Location
The Embassy is located in the same building as the Embassy of The Netherlands in Accra in Ghana. The Embassy is side accredited to six countries, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Senegal, and Gambia, and is a hub for handling visa applications from more than 20 countries in West and Central Africa.
- Permanently employed at the Embassy with conditions as a local employee.
- 100% position with 5 working days / 37,5 hours working week with early off on Fridays.
- Starting as soon as possible according to an agreement.
- To begin with, Administrative tasks.
- Secondly, the Distribution of email and all functions related to archives.
- Thirdly, ICT use support and ICT contact.
- Moreover, Web publicizing on the Embassy’s webpages and other social media platforms.
- Additionally, Tasks within the consular, visa, and migration field can be added when needed and according to suitability.
- Finally, When needed other tasks can also be added to the position.
- Firstly, Should have experience with administrative tasks, archives, and ICT.
- Secondly, Good competence and broad knowledge of ICT an advantages.
- Thirdly, Necessary training will be provided.
- Furthermore, English is the daily working language.
- Afterward, Understanding and being able to handle documentation in the Norwegian/Scandinavian language is highly desirable.
- Finally, Knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- Must be structured.
- Then, Must be able to perform tasks quickly and precisely according to given rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a team.
- Must have a high level of integrity and the ability to discretion.
- Lastly, High spirit, flexibility, skills, and will to push forward.
Benefits of Norway Embassy jobs:
The embassy offers a good working environment and a competitive salary in accordance with the local labor market according to qualifications.
How To Apply?
Application with CV and references can be sent to the Norwegian Embassy in Accra the email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th November 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice