Office Manager Needed at GIZ Ghana
Office Manager Needed at GIZ Ghana Company Profile: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide. We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and … The post Office Manager Needed at GIZ Ghana appeared first on NewWebGh.
Office Manager Needed at GIZ Ghana
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency, Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs, and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
Digital Transformation Center (DTC) – The Digital Transformation Center (DTC) in Ghana is part of a pan-African network of flagship projects that the BMZ is building to support the transformation process on the African continent. Integrated in the DTC are Global and Regional digital economy projects including FAIR Forward (Promoting open, inclusive, and sustainable approach to AI) & Pan African E-Commerce Initiative (improving the framework conditions for companies to participate in cross-border e commerce.
Scope of Role:
The office manager will primarily be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the Regional and Global projects in the DTC including its operational performance of administrative tasks and basic financial management are effective and efficient with all stakeholders.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and support dialogue between internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate and administer electronic invitations and act as administrative host for meetings with (inter-) national participants. Coordinate all administrative and organizational aspects of the preparation of training sessions and any other kind of events (invitations, registration, trainers, logistics, evaluations, etc).
- Create and maintain and a filing system for the centre.
- Coordinate bookkeeping and carry out petty cash management and invoicing.
- Carries out procurement tasks and maintains data relevant for tenders in appropriate software. Check invoices for goods, vouchers, payment instructions and deals and enter accounting documents in the accounting software.
- Carry out the follow-up of the closing and balance of the monthly accounts and compare against budgetary allocations.
- Coordinate and monitor schedules and ensures agreed blocks of time are kept clear for planned events.
- University degree in Business Administration/Office Management or similar area.
- At least 3 to 4 years professional experience in a comparable position. Excellent working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications (especially MS Office, experience with accounting software is considered an asset).
- Very good knowledge of the English Language and excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly organized and ability to multitask and work without daily supervision.
- Good time management and organizational skills and customer and service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to develop and carry out work plans and solve problems independently with a creative and pragmatic approach. Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
How to Apply for Office Manager at GIZ Ghana
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Code 2022/DTC/11/7 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date:14th November 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice