Taptap Send Calls For Job Applications
Taptap Send Calls For Job Applications ROLE: Quality Assurance Analyst – Twi & English speaker Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming … The post Taptap Send Calls For Job Applications appeared first on NewWebGh.
Taptap Send Calls For Job Applications
ROLE: Quality Assurance Analyst – Twi & English speaker
Launched in 2019, Taptap is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously.
Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users.
- Be the “voice of the customer” in Customer Services (CS), ensuring that we always have a focus on bettering our customer service offering.
- Be instrumental in improving TTS CSAT scores through the key day to day tasks outlined below.
- Evaluating inbound and outbound customer contact received via all TTS communication channels.
- Providing feedback to our Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) to ensure they are supported in improving their performance
- Producing effective reporting on Quality performance in the CS Department
- Surfacing key trends and learning needs in Quality performance within CS and providing analysis on how to approach these
- Engaging with the CS department, leveraging the understanding gained from Quality Evaluations to provide feedback, guidance and best practice recommendations to our CSR’s
- Leading calibrations and side by side evaluation sessions with the CS department to improve understanding of “what good looks like” in CS and ensure alignment with all stakeholders in the QA process.
- Providing insights to the training/learning function on areas of customer service to target in department wide training interventions
- Be a driving force for continuous improvement in the CS department, focusing on customer service quality, process improvement and industry best practices.
- Be a role model for the TTS Values, leading other colleagues by example through the way you work and in the way you interact with others
- Deep understanding of customer service best practices
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- 2 years experience in evaluating customer contact centres including call and written contact
- An attitude of “we can always do better”A firm sense of fairness in all work undertaken
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations
- Being able to challenge in an empathetic and understanding way
- Proficient in MS office/Google docs
- Fluent Twi speaker
- Experience in report generation
- Experience in leading meetings with varied stakeholders
- Knowledge of process change Experience in learning needs analysis
- Awareness of risk management concepts
- Experience of root cause analysis
How to Apply for this Taptap Send Job
Closing Date : 13th October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings