Analyst, Customer Intelligence – MTN Ghana
The Analyst, Customer Intelligence at MTN Ghana is to upport an effective customer satisfaction strategy through customer intelligence studies, better analysis of customer information, and customer value models Job Role Key Tasks Prepare draft templates on Divisional reporting to drive and monitor CEX initiatives Prepare Monthly /Quarterly Reports on Customer Intelligence activities- (including competition) by compiling customer … The post Analyst, Customer Intelligence – MTN Ghana appeared first on NewWebGh.
The Analyst, Customer Intelligence at MTN Ghana is to upport an effective customer satisfaction strategy through customer intelligence studies, better analysis of customer information, and customer value models
- Prepare draft templates on Divisional reporting to drive and monitor CEX initiatives
- Prepare Monthly /Quarterly Reports on Customer Intelligence activities- (including competition) by compiling customer feedback from the business – Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services, Sales and Distribution
- Compile reports on CM and CEX activities towards responding to customer suggestions and ideas.
- Ensure all business processes are updated for efficient service delivery in line with digital transformation approach.
- Develop customer-oriented forums to ensure customer understanding of products and services by the company.
- Formulate service delivery parameters which contribute to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans.
- Support all Commercial (Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services related projects and activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
Data mining and analysis of customer information for business decision making
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge Customer Analytics
- Computer literacy
- Ability to use attendance software
- IT Systems knowledge
- Databases understanding
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
with the Vacancy number MTN-CR-ADTRACK0002 as subject.
CLOSING DATE : by February 24th, 2021
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject to avoid being disqualified and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.