Plan International Job Recruitment 2021
Company: Plan International Location: Ghana Job type: Full-Time Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls … The post Plan International Job Recruitment 2021 appeared first on NewWebGh.
- Company: Plan International
- Location: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified positions below:
Dimensions of Role:
- The project coordinator will work with stakeholders at the districts/municipal level to address the root causes of gender inequalities through gender-transformative approaches. This includes an express need to ensure meaningful male engagement to support women’s improved agency.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating quality programming and results, financial management and compliance, stakeholder and partner relations, and donor deliverables at districts/municipal levels.
- He/she will coordinate the establishment of women and girl awareness centers to help address SGBV issues in the region.
- He/she is responsible for program planning, implementation, and reporting in compliance with donor and government agreements.
- The post-holder will be based in Eastern Region and travel to project communities where the Be Smart project operates for approximately 60% of her/his time.
Dimensions of Role:
- He/She will contribute to the successful financial project management in compliance with donor (Global Affairs Canada guidelines. He/She will strengthen the capacity of the respective project staff and local partner organizations for quality financial administration.
- He/She ensures that financial reports and the respective supporting documents shared with the donor are of high quality. To achieve this the Quality Assurance Specialist will work at two levels:
- preliminary review financial reports before they are shared with CNO
- Provide initial support and capacity building of financial teams of new partner organizations and Plan staff
- Provide Risk Management and support for the proper functioning of WISE financial System
- Area of Responsibility – Wise Project
- Located at Tamale
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
Closing Date : 23 April. 2021