Singapore Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
The Singapore Government Scholarship are now open. Did You ever think that the Singapore Government will provide 240 Scholarships to Start their Study in Singapore in 2022? The Scholarship is available to Study Masters, Masters Leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a Four Year Bachelors Degree Program. All the Expenses will be covered. This one of the Best Scholarship and there is … The post Singapore Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded appeared first on NewWebGh.
The Singapore Government Scholarship are now open. Did You ever think that the Singapore Government will provide 240 Scholarships to Start their Study in Singapore in 2022? The Scholarship is available to Study Masters, Masters Leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a Four Year Bachelors Degree Program. All the Expenses will be covered.
This one of the Best Scholarship and there is No Age Limitation Criteria. All the Students from any country with any nationality can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. Also, there is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because this is a Government Funded Scholarship Program. A wide range of Study Fields is available.
The Singapore Passport Ranked 2nd in the World. Singapore Offers Students a Unique Learning Experience. Under the SINGA Scholarship, you will be able to Study in Top 3 Universities of Singapore. Such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). The Detailed Information about the Singapore Government Scholarships is given below.
About Singapore Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2021 (for the January 2022 intake)
Summary of the Scholarship
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships till now. Over 29,000 Applications Received from more than 170 Countries to Study in Singapore.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for diversity in the program. 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be for 4 Years.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Head of Sales, Jumia Services at Jumia
- Apply Now || Jumia Ghana Available Vacancies, 2021
- Growth Hacker (CRM) at Jumia
- Massive Recruitment At ECOWAS
- BIC ADVERTISES JOB VACANCIES 2021
- AVAILABLE|| ToldoIT Job Vacancies 2021
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for January 2022 intake.
Prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Please Note that Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
How to Apply
The Application Submission is Full Online. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2022 For International Students 2021 is 1st June 2021.